Community Christian Church will open for worship gatherings on Sunday, June 7th at 10:30AM. We are excited to meet together again in person and seek God together in Worship and the Word.
→ Please RSVP to email@example.com to help us anticipate attendance and follow the Texas Phase 2 worship size allowance.
Please abide by CDC Guidelines before deciding to attend worship. Please utilize our Facebook Live Stream and worship from home if you:
→ Are at increased risk of Covid-19 complications due to age or medical reasons.
→ Have a family member with increased risk of Covid-19 complications.
→ Have experienced fever, chills, cough, headache, and other significant respiratory issues in the past 2 weeks.
→ Have traveled out of the United States or have traveled by cruise ship or air plane in the past 14 days.
What To Expect on Sundays at Community:
● The CCC Campus will be sanitized before and after each worship service.
● The CCC Foyer and Worship Center will be staffed with greeters and ushers.
● Masks are encouraged and will be utilized by CCC staff and volunteers.
● Households may sit together in worship.
● Please abide by social distancing standards: no handshaking or hugging, keep a 6’ distance between others, avoid lingering in the foyer.
● The nursery will be available for parental use - CCC will not provide childcare.
● Communion and the Worship Guide will be stationed at each seat.
● We will continue the worship service format of singing, teaching, and communion.
● The Community Room will be set up as an overflow room with the live stream.
● Fellowship may continue outdoors following the worship gathering.