Community Christian Church will open for worship gatherings on Sunday, June 7th at 10:30AM. We are excited to meet together again in person and seek God together in Worship and the Word.
→ Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us anticipate attendance and follow the Texas Phase 2 worship size allowance.
Please abide by CDC Guidelines before deciding to attend worship. Please utilize our Facebook Live Stream and worship from home if you:
→ Are at increased risk of Covid-19 complications due to age or medical reasons.
→ Have a family member with increased risk of Covid-19 complications.
→ Have experienced fever, chills, cough, headache, and other significant respiratory issues in the past 2 weeks.
→ Have traveled out of the United States or have traveled by cruise ship or air plane in the past 14 days.
What To Expect on Sundays at Community:
● The CCC Campus will be sanitized before and after each worship service.
● The CCC Foyer and Worship Center will be staffed with greeters and ushers.
● Masks are encouraged and will be utilized by CCC staff and volunteers.
● Households may sit together in worship.
● Please abide by social distancing standards: no handshaking or hugging, keep a 6’ distance between others, avoid lingering in the foyer.
● The nursery will be available for parental use - CCC will not provide childcare.
● Communion and the Worship Guide will be stationed at each seat.
● We will continue the worship service format of singing, teaching, and communion.
● The Community Room will be set up as an overflow room with the live stream.
● Fellowship may continue outdoors following the worship gathering.
What's After ATX? CCC had planned to begin this series after Easter Sunday, but we are putting it on hold for a few extra weeks. We will start on May 17 by taking your questions about life, death, resurrection, heaven, hell, judgment, and any other related topics that come to your mind.
Is there life after death? How does Christianity compare to other religious views of life and death? How can we know anything about death and the afterlife for certain? Send questions or ideas to PJ@cccroundrock.net about What's After ATX?